Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 3, 2014

Good morning, Tiger Jazz.

We have discussed if you diligently study your instrument, you could be eligible to audition for a music scholarship for COLLEGE.  Depending on how skillful you are, you could get a alot of money, or even just a little bit of money. (Every bit helps!! College is expensive.)

Somebody wrote to me "I hope you arent lying. I'm really interested in that."

LYING?!  I'm not here to blow sunshine and rainbows up your bottoms, young people. I tell you the truth of the WORLD.  However, different colleges have different policies. So lets look at a few...

Washburn University

Emporia State University

Kansas State University

University of Kansas

Do your best and be nice to people today!
Musically yours,
-Mrs. Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment